Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Football

Football season has started here in Happy Valley!!!

My favorite time of the year - football practice started yesterday, the boy plays tackle and it is so much fun going to his games.  The girl hates hates HATES going to his games, but we just try to ignore her whining and moaning.  She has activities we have to go to too.  Soon enough she will want to go-- she just isn't quite into the boys yet.  And NO I am not encouraging her on that front!!!

My favorite part of the games is screaming my head off.  The boy isn't old enough that this embarrasses him yet, thank God because I don't think I can control it. It does not matter to me if they win or lose.  Yeah right who am I kidding- it sucks when they lose.  A sulky boy and girl in the same day is too much for this Momma to handle.

Go Team!!!
Stop crying you sissy! 
Suck it up... you have 2 arms! 
What the hell coach!
Hey Ref are you blind or what!?!

Just getting in some practice of my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment