Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Is Beautiful

Take a wife cause life is beautiful.  Loving me some Chili Peppers this morning. This is my absolute favorite song (at least for the next 15 minutes).  I have music ADD I can't stick with one genre, band, song for too long.  I am a fool for good lyrics, I don't stick with a band solely for the sake of one song if I only like that song by them then I move along.  This mp3 shit is great, I can download only the songs I want and not be stuck with 10 CD'S each with one or two songs I actually like.  My current playlist includes:
Adele, Fleetwood Mac, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, <-Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Eve 6 and the entire soundtrack from Country Strong.  Terrible movie but awesome soundtrack --- my favorite song is "Give in to me"  it is heavenly it melts even my bitter love hating heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment